Research Associate at K2B Therapeutics
Research Associate at K2B TherapeuticsCompany: K2B Therapeutics, Inc.
- LabCentral 700
K2B Therapeutics, located at LabCentral in Cambridge, MA is a translational biotech company committed to helping cancer patients using the Protein RNA conjugates (PRC) modality that delivers siRNA specifically to the targeted cancer cells. We are expanding the PRC pipeline rapidly to bring these PRCs to the clinical phase.
K2B Therapeutics is seeking a highly motivated Research Associate to join the R&D Group with a focus on preclinical validation of the PRCs. Primary responsibilities of the qualified candidate will include, but not be limited to, performing various cell-based assays to measure the anticancer effect of PRCs. The ability to independently organize experiments, and report the results of their work in a concise and well-documented manner are all important aspects of the position. Knowledge or experience with flow cytometry analysis, or handling of siRNA and protein, and/or in vivo animal study would be a plus. As a part of the team, the candidate will have tremendous opportunities to acquire new skills and insights into the translational process.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate is expected to perform and become proficient in the following areas:
* Perform cell-based assays using various cancer cell lines and/or primary cells.
* Manipulate and/or transfect proteins and siRNAs at molecular and cellular level
*Measure the level of proteins and oligos
* Significant attention to detail and accuracy in developing, reviewing, and following protocols, SOPs, batch records, and technology transfer documents
Qualifications and Skills
- • B.S. academic experience in Biology, Immunology, or related fields
- • Knowledge or experience in Mammalian cell culture, flow analysis, qRT-PCR, and western blotting
- • Fundamental understanding of principles, practices and techniques of
- • chemistry/biochemistry.
- • Proficiency in Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- • Perform effective oral presentations with internal and external stakeholders.
- • Effective written and verbal communicator.
- • Contribute to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- • Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of individuals.
- • Self-motivated and collaborative, with excellent time management and proactive attitude
- • Strong organizational skills and record-keeping abilities
K2B Therapeutics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
K2B Therapeutics Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
- • Dental insurance
- • Health insurance
- • Vision insurance
- • Monday to Friday
- • Weekend availability
For Further Inquiries Contact: Sasha Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Location: On-site at LabCentral