Novo Nordisk 2023 Golden Ticket
June 30, 2023
Take your research to the next level in Boston's premium biotech-capable shared lab space at LabCentral!
Each Golden Ticket covers the cost of one bench for one year, including the benefit of LabCentral’s shared infrastructure and services. Your company will become a part of one of the most vibrant science communities amongst Boston's promising biotech start-ups. You will also have a direct connection to one of our Innovation Leads at the Bio Innovation Hub (Cambridge, Boston) for ongoing scientific and drug development advice.
Novo Nordisk wants to drive change to create transformative treatments for people living with chronic diseases. It all starts with great ideas from brilliant minds and we are eager to support the aspiring biotech start-up community.
Who can apply?
Novo Nordisk invites individuals, teams, legal entities, and organizations from across the innovation ecosystem, from start-ups, university researchers, students, incubators/accelerators, as well as other industry innovators to submit their proposals.
The scope for proposals
Novo Nordisk is actively seeking ideas that stand out in the competitive landscape to address unmet patient needs in a sustainable way. Proposals will be assessed by:
- Quality, feasibility, and scale of proposed solution or technology
- Differentiation of solution within the competitive landscape
- Unique technical features of the product or service
- Proposed benefits to stakeholders
- Capability of the team to develop and execute the solution
Areas of interest for proposals include but are not limited to:
- Cardiometabolic disease and rare diseases
- Technology and biology platforms, including computational and systems biology
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Disease-agnostic potential to identify novel drug targets