Roche External Innovation Overview & Networking
November 30, 2017
Time: 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Email to Request an Invitation
Join Roche, LabCentral's newest Founding Sponsor, for a chance to learn more about their external innovation and partnering efforts and pRED's (Pharma Research and Early Development) Therapeutic Modalities organizaiton. The Therapeutic Modalities organization is focused on exploiting the newest technologies and innovative approaches to create novel candidate medicines across all of Roche pRED’s priority disease areas.
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm - Registration and Networking
- 4:30pm - 4:45pm - "An Introduction to Therapeutic Modalities, pRED, Roche"
- Pearl S Huang, Head of Therapeutic Modalities, Basel
- 4:45pm - 5:00pm - Moderated Panel Discussion "What does External Innovation mean to Roche"
- Margrit Schwarz, Global Head External Innovation, Therapeutic Modalities, Roche Innovation Center Basel
- Chris Claibourne, Head of Small Molecule Research, Roche Innovation Center, Basel
- Nick Pullen, Head of External Innovation, Therapeutic Modalities, Boston/Cambridge
- 5:00pm - 5:10pm - Intro Roche Innovation Partnering
- Barbara Lueckel, Roche Innovation Partnering, Basel
- Susanna Obad, Roche Innovation Partnering, Basel
- Rakhshita Dhar, Roche Innovation Partnering, Boston/Cambridge
- 5:10pm - 5:30pm - From Biotech to Established Modality: A case study from the Roche Innovation Ecosystem"
- Bo Rode Hansen, Global Head of RNA Therapeutic Research, Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen
- 5:30pm-7:00pm Networking Reception