Roche Golden Ticket - 2023
May 12, 2023
Win the Roche and Genentech Golden Ticket and get access to LabCentral’s vibrant community!
Roche and Genentech are eager to support extraordinary scientists to advance their innovation and potentially develop new breakthroughs for patients. As a founding sponsor of LabCentral, the team is excited to conduct the Roche & Genentech Golden Ticket contest and award a nascent startup that submits a transformative scientific idea.
The winner of the Golden Ticket will receive a $50,000 credit at LabCentral’s 700 Main Street facility in Cambridge, MA. This credit can be applied towards the facility’s lab benches, private suites/offices, dedicated desks, per person fee or parking. The value of the Golden Ticket expires 13 months from the date a recipient is offered lab space at the Lab Central facility
Who can apply?
- You are working on scientific innovation in one of Roche and Genentech’s areas of focus (Digital & Personalized Healthcare, Infectious Diseases, Immunology, Neuroscience, Oncology & Cancer Immunotherapy, Ophthalmology, Rare Diseases and Research Technologies).
- You have raised less than $10 million in equity financing.
- Your trailing 12-month revenues do not exceed $3M USD.
- You must be in the life sciences sector and have an impact on human health.
- You should be ready to start at LabCentral immediately upon the receipt of the award.
Do you fulfill the above criteria? Submit your application today! The application deadline is May 12, 2023 at 11:59 PM.
How to submit?
- Fill in this form to submit your application. The Roche & Genentech team will thoroughly review all data and select a handful of finalists to join a final pitch event on June 5, 2023 hosted at LabCentral.
- Submit a non-confidential deck and company logo (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Roche & Genentech Golden Ticket 2023 - (company name).