Seeding Labs - Science Without Borders
September 20, 2018
Time: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Seeding Labs is a Boston-based (global serving) non-profit that supports researchers in developing nations conduct life-changing science by providing them with lab equipment, training, and opportunities to collaborate with experts in their field There goal is to remove barriers to scientific discovery for talented researchers in the developing world. Once they have connected equipment and researchers, they further ensure those scientists have the infrastructure, training, manuals, journals, and available technical support to get the best possible use from the equipment received.
Please join us for an engaging conversation and learn more about Seeding Labs, and its Instrumental Access program, its global impact directly from a 2018 awardee, and vision for a future where science truly has no borders. Following the presentation there will be the chance to network. Light food and refreshments will be provided.
- 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM Event registration
- 8:30 AM - 8:35 AM Overview, brief introduction to LabCentral, and moderator introduction
- 8:35 AM - 8:45 AM Introduction to Seeding Labs, the Instrumental Access program, and guest scientist
- 8:45 AM - 9:30 AM Fireside chat
- 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM Open networking, light food and refreshments
- Fireside Chat with Nina Dudnik, PhD Founder and CEO, Seeding Labs
- Guest Scientist, Prakash V. Diwan