NEB - Tech Day
June 20, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
The first 50 to register will receive a limited edition NEB t-shirt!
We are excited to invite you to the first NEB® Tech Day at LabCentral. Our sponsors NEB will be bringing a taste of their hometown headquarters in Ipswich, MA to Cambridge! Stop by and enjoy a lobster roll, sample some of their newest products and meet the NEB’s resident experts from a variety of different applications.
Bring your challenging technical questions. There will be experts on hand from a variety of their product applications to help, including:
- Genome Editing: Learn more about our offerings for CRISPR/Cas9
- Cloning & Synthetic Biology: Talk to the developers of our Golden Gate & NEBuilder® kits
- Nucleic Acid Purification: Have you made the switch to Monarch® yet? Sample our new RNA miniprep kit!
- Sample Prep for NGS: Hear what's new from our NEBNext® team, including our latest single cell/low input kit
- Amplification, PCR & qPCR: Try a sample of our LunaScript™ RT SuperMix Kit
- Glycobiology & Proteomics: Find out why using highly pure glycosidases can be critical to your research
- Meet your local rep! Stephanie, Ryan & Lauraine will be onsite to greet you and share more information about what’s new at NEB
New to NGS? Join, Daniela Munafo, Ph.D. Senior Field Applications Scientist - Next Generation Sequencing at 12:15pm to hear more about NEBNext: Enabling Applications with Novel NGS Sample Pre.
The fun doesn't end there, NEB will host a Cornhole Challenge. Ask friends or another lab to play. Winning team members will be entered into a raffle to receive a $100 donation to the charity of their choice or a product credit from NEB.