The Pagliuca Harvard Life Lab is a 15,000-square-foot state-of-the-art wet laboratory and co-working space for high-potential biotech and life science ventures of Harvard affiliation. Companies in our intimate, highly curated community thrive with the support of the Harvard and LabCentral ecosystems. The Pagliuca Harvard Life Lab is located on the Harvard Business school campus.
What Do Our Residents Get?
Companies have wide access to complimentary amenities that are beneficial to companies that are starting out. By having access to the space, the companies are able to work and focus on their venture, with the operational burden lifted by our LabCentral staff.
- Single bench to Private suite of 10 benches with private tissue culture
- Situated within the Harvard Business School (HBS) Campus
- Situated within the HBS and HMS campuses
- Access to Harvard SEAS Cores
- Coworking office space with hot desks
- Conference rooms and phone booths
- Café, cold brew, shower, nursing room, and other amenities
- Access to Harvard Innovation Labs infrastructure and programming
Our BL1 and BL2 labs are fully equipped with basic biological equipment to support scientists in their daily equipment needs. This equipment is all shared but is maintained by Life Lab staff.
- Over 7,000 square feet of shared BL1 and BL2 labs
- Glassware Prep , Standard sample analysis tools
- Formulation Equipment
- Cold Storage
- Basic Equipment
- Biological Assay and Analytical Equipment
Companies that are accepted into the Harvard Life Labs must include a founding member or C-suite member to be affiliated with Harvard. This includes being an alumni, faculty, staff, postdoc, or employed by an affiliated Medical Center or Research Institute.
- Operated in partner with the Harvard Innovation Labs and the Harvard Medical School
- Offering a range of programming and content to support entrepreneurs across all stages
- Access to iLab and Therapeutics infrastructure and programming
- Access to Harvard COREs at a discounted rate
Pagliuca Harvard Life Lab
127 Western Ave, Allston, MA 02134
Situated on HBS Campus, close proximity to Harvard Sq and Central Sq. Across the street from Harvard SEAS, and the future home of the Enterprise Research Campus.
A short walk to Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Notch Brewing Beer Garden.
For more information, head to the Pagliuca Harvard Life Lab website on the Harvard Innovation Labs page.